Monday, October 8, 2012

What I Was Listening to in 1988...

This blog posting is really just a chance for me to try out Spotify's embedded playlists. Since I had to come up with some music to post, I thought I would go back and look at what I was listening to when I came to DHS in 1988. These are are songs off of albums that I bought on LP or CD that year. It's basically a WXRT playlist, as that was my main source of music back in the day. Five albums are missing because they aren't on Spotify: Our Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart (Camper Van Beethoven), The Traveling Wilburys, Vol. 1, Short Sharp Shocked (Michelle Shocked), The Mona Lisa's Sister (Graham Parker), and Lovesexy (Prince).

The tunes Spotify does have, however, give you a good glimpse into what I like to think of as the hipper side of the late 80s. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment